Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Dohrn continues to update our procedures as the coronavirus spreads across our service area. We are closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and we are taking a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of our customers and employees. Our goal is to do everything we can to help keep our people safe so that we can meet the ongoing needs of our customers.
A safe work environment is our top priority Helping our team members stay healthy is critical to maintaining a safe environment
- Dohrn is actively practicing social distancing in our work spaces.
- We have enacted teleworking when and where it is possible.
- We have stressed to all team members the importance of taking preventative measures outlined by the CDC.
- Employees are required to stay home if they feel ill.
- Employees who have traveled out the continental US or taken a cruise are required to quarantine themselves for 14 days prior to returning to work.
We are here to help
- Our operations team is running linehauls in every service lane. Pick up and delivery work will be performed in accordance with state and local regulations.
- Our customer service team is available and ready to help you.
- Remember to use our website or to reach customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for the quickest response.
In an effort to assure that our drivers and customers are safe Dohrn will implement the following delivery procedures across our LTL delivery network effective March 17, 2020.
- Dohrn will not perform any inside deliveries until further notice.
- Drivers will maintain the practice of “Social Distancing” which is to stand 6-10 feet away from customers.
- In adherence to the “Social Distancing” policy, drivers will not be obtaining signatures from consignees. Drivers will record the exact time, note any exceptions and obtain the name of the person who is accepting the freight.
As we continue to stay on top of events locally and around the nation, please know that we recognize the important role and responsibility Dohrn has across our communities. Throughout our history, Dohrn has held a strong reputation for safety. We’re doing all that we can to make sure our terminals are open, our drivers are there for you and our customer service team is staffed. We value your business and want to reassure you that you can count on us during these challenging times.